After experiencing some adversity in my younger years, I decided to use my life experience to help others. I attended Saint Joseph’s University in Philadelphia where I studied sociology, philosophy and the Italian language. After graduating with my Bachelors degree, I went on to earn a Master’s degree in social work from Monmouth University. Shortly after, I worked in both an outpatient and partial hospitalization program for a hospital system in New Jersey. While working for the hospital, I gained experience treating clients with dual diagnoses (mental illness & chronic addiction). In addition to my private practice, I serve as the New Jersey & New York Director of Minding Your Mind, a nonprofit who provides mental health educational presentations to schools, businesses and community organizations.
- Saint Joseph's University 2013 - BA Sociology, Philosophy & the Italian Language
- Monmouth University 2015 - MSW Clinical Practice with Family and Children
- State of New Jersey, License of Social Work (LSW)
- State of New Jersey, License of Clinical Social Work (LCSW)
- State of Florida, License of Clinical Social Work (LCSW)
- State of New Jersey, School Social Worker Certificate
Professional Recognition's and Honors
- Monmouth County Freeholders Certificate of Recognition for suicide prevention.
- About Minding Your Mind
- A Celebration of Life New Jersey: A night of hope & remembrance. A benefit for mental health education.
- The Clean Living Community was an online community I created for individuals in recovery from addiction.
- Featured on Living With Money a podcast by Mullooly Asset Management. Topics: My path to becoming a therapist, my recent work and more!